Create 2D App Explainer Video In 24 Hours











About:

          ★ ★ Welcome to my 2d App explainer Explainer  Animation video service.★ ★ 

Are you looking to increase your sales, engage customers and more conversion? you are in the right place. We offer premium quality 2D animation video service.

I will not only create app explainer video but any kind of 2d explainer of video.

  What you will get?



★ High quality engaging 2d explainer video

★ Scene creation and custom characters

★ Professional voice over with background music 

★ Full HD at 1080p.



Why chose me?   



★ On time fast delivery.

★ Full-time Fiverr freelancer available 24/7

★ Unlimited revisions. 

★ 100% customer satisfaction. 

★ Friendly communication. 

★  Inbox me if you want to see my previous work.

What  I need to get started?

Provide me with your

★ Logo

★ Script  

★ URL



I can also create Explainer Videos in French , Spanish and

Portuguese .



Please message me before order if you have custom storyboard.

Please message me if you want to see my portfolio. I have hide it .





Reviews


:

Did so much amazing job for me. I would use his service again in future. Highly appreciated and recommended thanks

:

It was a great experience working with the seller. He communicates well and he is very cooperative. I would recommend him, and hoping to work with him again.

:

It was great. Took a while to get to the finished product, but communication was great and response was fast. Would work with them again.

:

The best I’m so glad I order from you thank you sooo much very professional

:

Professional as always, walked through the revisions and changed what needed to be altered




No comments:

Post a Comment